Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's TT comes from The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan.

"Well, speaking as a feminist, I'm glad that women can lead - uh, groups of unspeakable magical evil."
"Yes," said Alan gravely. "It'd be shocking if the evil magicians were sexist."

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I see that you signed up for my Nancy Holder giveaway that I am having on my blog. For the books Possessions and The Evil Within. The contest ends Friday but since Nancy's book The Evil Within is being released tomorrow I am holding a Nancy Holder day on my blog. All day long you will be able to gain extra entries into the contest. So I am going around to everyones blog who signed up and letting them know. Hope to see you tomorrow.. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails