Monday, November 30, 2009

Mortal Instruments Jewelry

I'm a BIG fan of the Mortal instruments trilogy. I have yet to read City of Glass, but I'm hoping to get to it very soon (it's always checked out at my library). Since Christmas is around the corner, I thought I'd let you guys know about these awesome rings, necklaces, and bracelets made by Hebelmet and sold on Etsy.com. My favorite is Isabelle's ruby necklace.

There's something for everyone here, although it may not be in anyone's price range (I know I can't afford any of it right now!).
The cool thing about these is that they are made with the author's permissions, and all of the symbols used are accurate.
One last thing: A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes to benefit the charity Reading Is Fundamental, which delivers free books and literacy resources to children in need. So when you buy, you not only get an awesome product, you help children read too!

Here are a few more of my favorite designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails