Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer


Abby Goodwin is sure her sister Maya isn't a murderer. But her parents don't agree. Her friends don't agree. And the cops definitely don't agree. Maya is a drop-out, a stoner, a girl who's obsessed with her tutor, Jefferson Andrews...until he ends up dead. Maya runs away, and leaves Abby following the trail of clues. Each piece of evidence points to Maya, but it also appears that Jefferson had secrets of his own. And enemies. Like his brother, who Abby becomes involved with...until he falls under suspicion.

Is Abby getting closer to finding the true murderer? Or is someone leading her down a twisted false path?


This book sounds VERY good, but I haven't heard much about it. It comes out May 1, so that's not too long of a wait.

I'm not a big fan of the cover... The title is what got my attention in the first place.

4 comments:

  1. I read one of his previous works and it was the worst book I had read this year. Hopefully this one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. That does not bode well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of it either, but it does sound good! Pam's comment makes me wonder though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Blog Hop and now following!
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails