Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Author Appreciation Week #3!

This post for Author Appreciation Week is dedicated to two authors who have made a big splash in the YA world recently...

Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl!



Their debut novel Beautiful Creatures JUST came out in December, but you'd think that they've published many, many more. Not just because of the awesomeness of the book, but because of all the buzz they've created. I've even seen one blogger put Kami and Margie in a group of other authors that she called "The Queens of YA".

I've had the opportunity to meet them at a signing, and I can say that they are honestly as awesome as you'd think. They totally deserve all of the good things that are coming their way!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Travis! I never saw that post.
    * Running to tell my husband that someone thinks I'm a queen. *

    He will say, "A queen in your imagination." xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails