Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl Signing



This is going to be mostly a big picspam, but I'll add commentary and captions to the pictures.















The crowd was bigger than I expected. They had to make extra room because of the number of people that showed up!



Jackson Pearce (author of As You Wish and the upcoming Sisters Red) was there, and she read the clue for the BC Scavenger Hunt.



Margie reading from my copy!



Kami talking about the upcoming BC movie.



Talking about favorite characters.
Margie: Macon
Kami: Amma






This was an awesome signing, and if you ever have a chance to see them on tour, I'd HIGHLY recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw them in San Diego and met them earlier @ Michelle Zink's signing :D Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want them to come to NY :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails